Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Awakening on Dashami of Ashad month

Today under the grace of Swati nakshatra another awakening occured.

Quite in the middle of my breakfast cooking the energy in awareness revealed a previous birth - suggested in another past life session. 
I was lying down. As a thin bodied sadhu doing austerities in a cave. I lay down and died. Remained there. THen after some time I dreamed again. 

I dreamt that I was born as Harish and lived the life of Harish. And then suddenly I woke up to this life as a dream. I realised that deaths and lives are like newer dreams. 

Suddenly I realised that this is like waking up in the morning - just before waking up one I can sense that I am awake but dreaming. i clung hard to the dreamer. 

But now everything genuinely is like a dream and I dont want to die again.  

No comments: